1. "Look what you did! Look what you did! We don't do that in the house! We take that outside!"
2. "And after I finish pinning your ass to the mat, I'm gonna do a victory lap around the gym with you on my shoulders."
3. "Well, are you gonna say no to drugs, or am I going to have to pound your face on the floor again?" Cheney High School was known for its assertive D.A.R.E. Chapter.
4. "...and I say our knowledge of reality is an illusion, because we lack a priori sense data."
5. "How DARE you call Liza Minelli a cheap imitation of her mother!"
6. Either the kid in red has a monster zit on his shoulder, or the blue team's sniper has lousy aim.
Best of Prough91
I wish you'd take that thing off your head so I could reach your ears.
Best of Submariner
Uhhhhh, sh!t, prolapsed rectum...
Everybody stop: lost contact search!
Trust me - Richard Gere taught me this move; get your angle just right and when you fart, the gerbil will hit the first row!
Best of bubbalove
"Hey! Have you noticed when you push my head down that Congressman Frank's eyes roll back in his head?"
Best of Van Helsing
"Push it on hard! I don't want it coming off and rolling across the mat again..."
Best of sonicfrog
Sorry man. I'm lookin' but I'm just not seing it.
Yeah, I wrestled in high school. I wasn't on a team or anything like that, but I did enjoy wrestling.