(I thought I was through with these guys, but it's been a very slow week for finding captionable material, and also, I kind of snickered when I read the original Reuters caption: (Brokeback Mountain) is playing well in limited release and opens wide in the new year.
1. "Uh, guys, this contest to see who's longer has been going on for two hours. Stop staring and get back in the truck."
2. "Hey, what do you say after we get done sodomizing each other, we drive over to Old Navy and do some massive shoplifting ... you know, just to defy the stereotype?"
3. "I Wanna Be a Cowboy/And you can be my cowgirl..." (ORA)
4. "Guys, when we agreed to the swap, this isn't what we had in mind. Guys... guys?"
5. "Jolene's a nice girl and all but she just doesn't understand my needs... like my need to be anally fisted."
6. "Well, Jake, I guess you now know the real reason the Cartwright brothers are nicknamed 'Hoss' and 'Little Joe.'"
7. "Can I borrow your lasso? This weekend, I'm lip-synching 'It's Rainin' Men' dressed like Wonder Woman at the Blue Oyster Bar."
8. "Nothing like riding a stallion to make you feel like a man." "But, honey, your horse is a mare."
9. "When you played cowboys and indians as a kid, did the indians tie you up, slather your naked body with Crisco, and make you sing for them?"
10. "What's the big deal, Jolene. Lots of cowboys decorate their bunkhouses with posters of cowboys." "Yes, but by Tom of Finland?"
Best of Rodney Dill
"We're just one Caballeros short."
"No we can't invite the Goat Sex guy, ya should already know that Cattlemen and Sheepherders don't mix."
"Ever help a real cowboy take off his boots, boy?"
Best of Rufus Leaking
It all started with "Lets play cowboys and 'Native Americans'" Now this!
Best of Skizz
Maybe we can invite our Indian companion friend --- Indian Companion --- and we can play "Cowboys and Indians".. except this time with a full bottle of Canola oil.
Best of ColoradoPatriot
"I dunno, man. Ever since I saw you in that there Marine movie in nothin' but that Santa hat, I've kinda had a thing fer ya."
Best of Vonski
No, Billy Ray, that's not the target for your love missile, it's the ring made from where I keep my can of Skoal!
No, it's your turn to play Laura Ingalls Wilder and my turn to play Manley, you bitch!
"Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at howdy."
Best of catbat
"what's that, gals? you're lookin' for wrestlers for your naked cowboy traveling cage match association? yee-haw!"
Best of Robert
Care for a Cowpoke?
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Regis Philbin." "Dick Clark." "Regis Philbin!" "DICK CLARK!" (The argument escalated until they exchanged blows - V)
"I dunno, I have feelin's for ya 'n all, but I can't get the image of that hot, Romulan, Santa's helper out of my mind!"
"...and so the doctor says, 'Rectum?... Darn near KILLED 'im!'... heh heh heh... (sigh) ... Somehow, it's not as funny after what we did last night."
Best of Submariner
Jake - "Ginger or Maryanne?"
Heath - "The Professor."
Jake - "Yeah, me too."
(AP Photo/Focus Features, Kimberly French)
P.S. I can also recommend this parody: Bareback Mountain