1. "Naked Chicks Akhbar!
2. His niece is doing OK for herself, but the best Osama's nephew could do was night clerk at a 7-11.*
3. Add if you add water, Smelly Pirate Hooker makes her own gravy.
4. To find out where Wafah has hidden the soap, enter your credit card number now.
5. "Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend never had 22psi of water pressure."
6. "Uncle Osama never let me bathe. He said the proper way for a Muslim girl to bathe was for her uncle to lick her clean with his tongue."
7. The bathwater was later sold on eBay for $29.99 a pint.
8. "Time Out! Rubber Ducky's beak is stuck again!"
9. "The advantage of the champagne bath is that you get drunk and clean, that's one better than Osama on any given day!"
10. "And then the kid said, ''Ello! My name is Simon. I like to do drawrings!' It got a little weird after that." (ORA)
Best of Rufus Leaking
Wafah said, "Both Osama and I shaved our beards!"
Wafah unfamiliar with a bathtub, could not figure out why this was so uncomfortable. Later, she found the directions, and found that she was in it sideways.
Where is my left hand? Why do you think it's not polite to pass food with your left hand?
Best of Submariner
Don't worry Uncle, I'll be out in time to light the menorah...
Don't I have pretty mouth? But trust me, I don't "squeal like a pig" or I'd a been honor killed long ago.
Best of Rodney Dill
1:48... 1:49... 1:50 ....Man, Rodney Dill can hold his breath a long time... 1:55
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Great, and after I'm done boinking her, I'll track down Hitler's piece-of-ass cousin.
Is "Wafah" her name, or the sound Al Pacino makes when he sees her nekid?
Hey, where's that left hand, missy?... Wafah drop the luffah?
Her eye's say so much... Mostly "Hey homo, why are you captioning those sheepherding rump-rangers above instead of a nekkid woman in a bathtub?"
Hey, now there's TWO Bin Ladens I want to shoot a missile into!
Best of Van Helsing
Wafah can blow bathtub bubbles with the best. When they burst, they release a delicious aroma of recycled falafel.
* Mornin', Dawn
(Jeff Riedel/GQ Magazine/Handout/Reuters)