First up, Moby... from Knowledge B Power.
1. After what happened to Rosie, the Jetsons NEVER had Moby over again.
2. "As it turns out, you were the droid I was looking for."
3. A whole new meaning to the phrase "Doing the Robot."
4. He might have been doing the robot, but he was thinking about the vacuum cleaner."
5. "Oh. Yes. You. Are. Huge. You. Are. So. Good. Fill. Me. Up. Big. Boy. Oh. Yes. Right. There."
6. This just raises the question, why can't we let robots make techno music and smash Moby into a wall at 70 miles per hour?
7. "You're a cold, unemotional sex machine. But that's okay. I've dated lots of Wellesley Freshmen before."
8. "I. Am. Sorry. But. Asimov's. Second. Law. Of. Robotics. Forbids. Me. From. Spanking. You. And. Calling. You. A. Bad. Bad. Boy."
9. "God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything, and everyone."
10. Is. It. In. Yet?
Best of Rufus Leaking
Finding new uses for WD - 40
And without that added narration, Deckard has just run away with a huge vibrator.
Best of catbat
For a moment there i thought i had a great solvent pun... but no, I got nothin'
Best of Submariner
Happy that the "Crash Test Dummy" costume allowed her to get laid, Mo Dowd was outed by the size of those red pumps.
Nothin to see here folks. Just Matlin indulging a Carville fantasy. Please move along.
Fembot Mk1 - Mod 0 was found to be a touch too warm, burning the hair off Austin upon contact.
Best of Right Wing Animator
Ghost in the Shell, the lost episode in which a bald hacker thinks he's caught the major