1. The King of Pop maintains an impressive, and well-organized 'Trophy Room,' overseen by these two ladies.
2. "Oh, Martha, can you feel the melancholy chill of the winter air? Come, the light fades."
3. "And there were bloodstains here, and here, but Tide with bleach got them right out and the social worker was never the wiser."
4. "And then the little sh*t pointed and said, 'There! She touched me right there!' And that's why I'm not teaching gym any more."
5. "A kick to the beads will work with the boys, but for the little girls, a good hard poke to the kidneys will usually keep 'em down for a while."
6. "Well, my break's in ten minutes. What say we sneak out the back and smoke a bowl?"
Yeah, it's Sunday, when I turn off the politics and get into that Wholesome Hometown stuff.