1. Most fans cite the revelation that the Korean chick was actually a fembot lingerie model as the precise moment Lost jumped the shark.
2. "No, Mishiko, that's not Nancy Pelosi... for one thing, it's far too lifelike."
3. Um... 'Me love you long time?'
4. Fur-lined heated bras... the perfect gift for the Minneapolis-based Lesbian on your Christmas list.
5. I don't know about you, but I sure as heck am thinking 'stocking stuffer' and NOT in a decent way.
6. "Very good, Mishiko. Now, where else did Mrs. Clinton touch you?"
7. "Why were we kidnapped? Why are we trapped in Boyfinger's Laboratory? What could possibly be his evil plans for us?"
8. Admit it, this beats the Hell out of watching Giant Pandas at the National Zoo.
9. That's What I want for Christmas. A nice, fuzzy "Tickle Me Kiko."
10. On the scale of world importance, Japanese lingerie models in fuzzy bras are, in fact, more important than the collapse of the Canadian government.
Best of Sonic Frog
With the help of her lovely assistant Kiko, Theresa Heinz-Kerry demonstrates just how successful her latest round of plastic surgery has been.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Why do I have a strange craving for warm milk all of a sudden?
Photographer #1: "What a grueling assignment! I just got back from Crawford where it was just me, this other guy, and Cindy for the entire day... What was your assignment?" Photographer #2: "Uhm... Nothing..."
Best of Submariner
There is absolutely no truth to the rumor - I did not have sex in the White House with that chunk of wood! (And not with the mannekin, either.) W.J. Clinton
"Dammit, Shelley Long, I told you not to look back at Sodom and Gamorrah!"
Best of Van Helsing
It looks like Senator Clinton's ex-mistress left her for someone with a warmer personality.
From MSNBC on a tip from LGF's Adie