1. Since it doesn't look like any of these reporters are exactly 'enjoying the view,' the guy who decided to photograph her from the back probably had the right idea.
2. "Hey, wait a minute... there was a 'you'll show me yours' clause in our little agreement."
3. While she kept the press distracted, her accomplices looted their cars.
4. "OMG, her aureolas are as big as pie-plates!"
5. "... and I says to Sulzberger, 'would these change your mind?'" Maureen Dowd explains, with visual aids, exactly how she got hired at the New York Times.
6. "So, who wants some milk?"
7. "The human body is a beautiful thing? Your rolls of back cellulite beg to differ."
8. Every reporter shared the same thought. "Oh, merciful God, please don't give Cindy Sheehan any ideas!"
9. "Big deal. Even Barbara Boxer can spin her pasties in opposite directions."
10. The female reporter grimaced, flashing back to that awkward sauna incident with Senator Clinton.
Brenda Walker told me I could find it here, in this place, where I ordinarily would not go.