Monday, November 14, 2005
1. "Great, now we have to have the THX-1138's over for dinner."
2. Obviously, the new 'number guy' at Sesame Street is an affirmative action hire.
3. "So, how deep does the cellar in Bill Gate's house actually go? I just saw a three-headed dog."
4. "Wow, the slinky is still accelerating!"
5. "'... and once they reached the top of the staircase, their hearts were cut out by four priests and offered to their Goddess.' Okay, next stop, Cher's bedroom."
6. "Here's a banana peel smeared with some viscera... I think I can guess what happened to grandma."
7. "Do not touch the glass. Do not approach the glass. You pass him nothing but soft paper - no pencils, no pens. No paper clips or staples in his paper. Use the sliding food carrier only, no exceptions. If Mr. Dean attempts to pass you anything, do not accept it. Do you understand?"
From Detroit News/John Greilick