1. Tyrone's huge ego made it impossible for him to leave a restroom without bragging "I massively stunk up the place in there."
2. "Jeepers, Tyrone, your uniform was spotless when you went in there. What the Hell happened?"
3. "Don't go in there, Mayonnaise. Some George Michael guy was in there and said he wanted my sex, so I jammed his head into the toilet bowl and gave him the mother of all swirlies. He didn't think that was 'Too Funky.'"
4. "So, that's what made all those white girls scream."
5. "I tried to use the other one, but there's some weird English guy in there with a chick and a robot dog."
6. "Cracker? No thanks, I just ate."
7. (1972) "Thanks for getting me out of that Algebra quiz Orenthal. If there's ever anything, and I mean anything I can do to pay you back, you just call."
8. "Sorry, Tyrone, I just don't have a square to spare."
9. "Tyrone, the team asked me to talk to you about your bulimia."
10. "False Alarm Tyrone. It was just an ambulance. Can you get our stash back or is too late?"
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Phew! Your turn, man... Be careful in there, that Maureen Dowd is a little too liberal with the teeth if ya know what I mean..."
Hollywood Trivia: Brian's Song was originally scripted about a player with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
"Hey Tyrone, just kidding, I have my keys right here... OMG, you DIDN'T!"
"Yeah, let 'em show what I just left in there on the Jumbo-tron!"
Best of Submariner
Ain't it a bitch that this is the best home you can get for $750K here in San Francisco?
Whoooaaa, Shaquille! Looks like you aren't "the Master of Your Domain" anymore!
Son Of The Godfather inspired
"Yeah, Okay, Rosa Parks, you made your point. Not, just get your ass out of the loo so the rest of us get a chance."