1. George Lucas's all-Ewok version of Annie made Roger Ebert gouge his own eyes out with a salad fork.
2. "Grandma, did you forget to take your estrogen?"
3. Bad idea: Thinking Red Rasta Sasquatch would make a great Hallowe'en costume. Really bad idea: Using superglue for your Red Rasta Sasquatch costume.
4. Tar and feathers still in place, Terrell Owens leaves Philadelphia.
5. "... but the money soon ran out, and the parties were over, and the hangers-on left. By 2004, Clifford was wandering the streets of Seattle, homeless and shaggy." Clifford: The Big Red Dog. On The E! True Hollywood Story.
6. Ed Asner... actor, communist... closet plushie.
7. "Why is no one accepting my free Twizzlers?"
8. Last known picture of Snuffleupagus, just before he was gunned down by an eight year old Maryland girl.
It Came From Here. (Warning, Guys, Do Not Click This Link.)