1. "Look, you can plainly see the outlines of our penises through the tight fabric of our bicycling pants."
2. This reminds me. I really need to check my electric meter.
3. "Yes. No. No. YES! No."
4. The Polish team readies themselves for the Tour-de-French-Newscaster.
5. Andrew Sullivan sighed. "I appreciate the thought, but when I said 'biker action' I meant rough men with buttless leather chaps."
6. After presenting this line-up to the rape victim, the entire squad had to take a sensitivity course.
7. "Barney Frank changed his mind. Now, he wants you all dressed as cub scouts."
8. Q. What do you get when you cross Lance Armstrong, five Tour-de-France groupies, and several hits of quality X?
9. And on Christmas morning, Andrew Sullivan trilled, "It's just what I wanted," and then began unwrapping his presents.
10. The Children's Television Workshop, makers of Sesame Street announce a new show for gay pre-schoolers, Castro Street. Brought to you today by the number 5, and the letters C and B.
Best o' Submariner
I don't know about you, Lex, but the way those cowboys keep licking their lips and muttering "Fresh pudding..." is weirding me out.
Fire Island bike messengers waiting for a package.
Best o' Son Of The Godfather
They're just one hot-French-newscaster away from having a place to hang their helmets.
"Anyone seen my bag of marbles?"
Best o' Divine Miss M
Veruca Salt, now in her 20s, disrupts the Tour de France by shouting, "But Daddy, I want one NOW!"
Best o' AlphaMu42
Tour-de-France organizers note that next year they should be a bit more specific when asking teams to submit a photo of their members.
PBS would long regret airing the Postcards from Buster episode in which the Polish Bike Team acts out the children's song "The Wheels on the Bus"
Sort of Submariner
Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a mule out of my spandex tights!
Best o' sonicfrog
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK..."
Best o' Rodney Dill
Turn your head(s) and cough
Thanks: Divine Miss M.