1. Driven mad by two weeks of fat camp, Michael Moore hurls Janeane Garofalo through the front window of a Krispy Kreme, then feasts on the tasty treats inside.
2. This is a picture from A.) The communist anti-Bush riots in South America, B.) The Muslim anti-Civilization riots in Paris, or C.) L.A. on any given weekend.
3. Jackie Chan IS Aunt Jemima in International House of Whoop-Ass!.
4. Rafael Palmeiro would later claim that he had to open up a can of whoop-ass on that grinning bastard who taunted him about his mood swings, before realizing it was his own reflection. He continues to deny steroid use.
5. Gym-Kata! The skill of gymnastics! The kill of karate! The IQ of a 5-watt appliance bulb!
6. The Scientologists didn't have the answers he was looking for. Neither did the Moonies. But Brian had a really good feeling about the Dervishes.
7. Must. Feel. Pain. Must. Block. Imagery. Of. Naked. Moby.
8. 10 years without seeing Scott Baio in a regular series role finally made Brian snap.
9. "Forgive my exuberance. When I flashdance, I just can't help it."
10. "Your puny window is no match for the awesom power of the Dark Side!"
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Revolutionary head-scarf: $5.00
Anti-Bush jacket: $47.50
Internet pic of a moonbat about to receive a glass-shard enema: Priceless
"Dammit Kyle, I said it's time to go kick some ASS!... You NEVER listen!"
"Subject A" tries desperately to escape a test screening for "Brokedown Mountain".
Kyle vents his frustration over being unable to effectively fuse the Michael Jackson and "smelly pirate hooker" looks into one without being mercilessly ridiculed.
Is this another one of those silly "Mentos" fresh idea commercials?
Fun with Moonbats on PCP: "Kyle, that window just called you a 'fag'!"
Which, I found on Moonbattery