Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Am I Low Enough to Mock the Homeless?
1. ORA: Duke Cunningham would later blame his troubles on "this terrible, awful Negro."
2. "Let's see.... I got enough spare change to buy crystal meth, or go to Cindy Sheehan's book signing. Decisions, decisions."
3. Possible answer to the question "Whatever happened to Denny Terrio?"
4. So, how's that degree in Radical Poetry from Evergreen State workin' for ya?
5. "Oh, God, why did PETA have to take over the Thankgiving Soup Kitchen. That tofurkey crap is giving me one mother of a bowel obstruction."
6. "Spare Change! Hey, I used to be the anchor of the CBS Evening News! Spare Change!"
7. "Whoa... where the Hell am I? Last thing I remember was taking some X at a Rave in Phoenix... in 1997."
I Got It From: Knowledge Is Power