1. "Now serving ... Number 92. Number 92... Number 92?"
2. "Sorry, monsieur, this is Europe. The hookers are unionized, and you have to pay the same even if she did used to be a guy. It's all based on seniority."
3. Once again, I am compelled to point out that real-life prostitutes bear little resemblance to Julia Roberts.
4. The next group to use the conference room never did figure out why the flag smelled like tuna.
5. NATO's Elite SLUT UNIT has seen better days.
6. From the makers of "Pimpbot 3000," the "Slut Unit 3," rated two stars by the European Commission.
7. Her hair and face were normal before she plugged her Pleasure Vibe 3000 into one of those weird East European outlets.
8. Gary's mom was a constant source of embarrassment... always hitting on his friends and ranting on about the glories of free love and a common currency.
9. "Kobe, over here, I'm WIDE open."
10. Just a used-up whore dishonoring a flag, but enough about John Kerry...
11. One of the least popular 'rides' at Euro-Disney.
Best of Submariner
"Oui, oui... N'est-ce pas? Oh course I am zee 'smelly pirate hookaire.' And for a few francs more, I can be any-sing else monsieur desires?"
Best of ColoradoPatriot
Courtney Love Guest Stars on a very special Commander in Chief
Best of Divine Miss M
"Me love you long time. Long, long time. Decades, if you want."
From here, on a tip from three different people.