1. "Helen Thomas, the Ghost of Christmas Present, the Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come and me all took a vote and decided we'd rather see you just burn in Hell."
2. Upstaged by Barney Frank once again, Andrew Sullivan had no choice but to stand in the corner and pout.
3. Carol Channing is the Angel of Death? I am only mildly surprised.
4. Disaster ensued when George mixed up the meeting times for his 'Cross-Dresser Support Group' and his 'Violent Homophobes with Severe Anger Management Issues Support Group.'
5. So, what exactly did Andrew say to warrant the 'Parental Advisory' sticker?
6. Harriet Miers's choice of outfit for the Senate hearings helped win Rick Santorum's vote and would have secured her confirmation if Hillary Clinton hadn't beaten her to death in a phone booth for wearing white after Labor Day.
7. "No, Dear, I am the Pocket Pool Fairy, and if you don't knock it off, I'm going to take those things away from you."
8. I had an obscure Touched By an Angel reference ready to go, but I figured it would be pointless.
9. Al Franken's "I'll dress like the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz and Sit in on Your Support Group" sale on eBay raised a record $15.00 for Air America.
10. Despite Ronald's passionate appeal, the Teamsters voted not to include a demand for employer-paid sex changes in their next contract negotiations.
Best of Colorado Patriot
"Nine months of night school and I end up filming Godspell in a community theater. ITT Tech can kiss my ass!"
Source: Portland Oregonian on a tip from Russ in Oregon