1. "You know, you kids aren't too young to start using deodorant."
2. At first, the children were excited that an "old, pinko dinosaur" was coming to class. Then, they found out it wasn't Barney.
3. "Senator Levin, why did you crash your car through the front of our school?"
4. "Yeah, kids, I too always cheer during the first twenty minutes of Red Dawn..."
5. Levin's speech bored them to tears, but Ted Nugent's insane riffing on "Cat Scratch Fever" made them Republicans for life.
6. Why is it only the Special Ed. kids get excited when I talk about Democrat tax policy?
7. WE DON'T NEED NO WATER/LET THE M****R F****R BURN!"
8. "Wow, that teaching assistant is a fine piece of ass. I wonder if she'd dump a load on my chest... Uh, did I say that out loud?"
9. "The corn demands a sacrfice? What the Hell are you brats talking about?"
10. "No, you kids are supposed to be angry about Republicans ending the school lunch program. Angry!"
(Note: Over the weekends, I usually turn over the blog to pics of geezers and kids. This pic of fossilized liberal dinosaur Carl Levin [first elected when Jimmuh Cahtuh was president] with kids was ripe for mocking, but frackin' Blogger was being a dildo this weekend and refusing to take photo uploads. Sorry about that. Anyway, I got the pic from here.)