1. "Loser has to make out with the coach of the Chicago White Sox!"
2. "See what you made me do!" Hugh Hewitt takes the Miers withdrawal very badly.
3. "Yeah, well Picard never would have put a pansy at the helm." "Two words, Mike. Wesley. Crusher."
4. Andrew Sullivan sighed. "Ah, I remember my first Fire Island Mud Orgy."
5. Prussian Blue concerts were known for their kick-ass mosh pits.
6. By the time Ricky remembered the safety word, it was much, much too late.
7. "Joey? How about next time, you be the Supreme Court nominee and I'll be People for the American Way?"
8. "Ready for your cleansing facial, metro-boy?"
9. SOTG and Submariner battle to death over the trademarking of the phrase "smelly pirate hooker."
Best of Divine Miss M
The infamous 'mud treatment' at Dominick the Dominator's Dungeon and Spa was very popular with the Fire Island crowd.
"No wire hangers! Did you hear me? NO WIRE HANGERS!"
Best o' Bill
Skinny Guy falls to the ground as he lets a diarrheal blast out of his ass, catching several bystanders in the shitstorm that followed.
Best o' Son Of The Godfather
Stunned and in disbelief, riots break out at George Takei fan club meetings around the world.
"Eat snail-sh*t, John McEnroe!"
Best o' AlphaMu42
Hillary tried to get even by cheating on Bill... she just had a hard time finding a willing mate.
Best o' Submariner
Dammit, I said you were a big BURLY man, now get off my back!
Not quite the same gentle competitor as before the steroids treatment, Bjorn muttered "Friends my *ss" and plunged McEnroe's head 3 feet into the soggy French clay court.
With a mighty effort, Andrew Sullivan released Gerry the Gerbil, although those behind him were not necessarily pleased with the effects.
Best o' Right Wing Animator inspired:
The anti-war protestors chants of "Quagmire! QUAGMIRE!!" were met by the pro-warriors' response of "Giggiddy! Giggiddy!"
Detroit News Photo: John Greilick