1. "Senator Clinton helped us lay the foundation. Right after she buried a couple lumpy, rolled-up carpets under it."
2. "Hey, Rumsfeld, glad you could make it to our Village People party. That's a great Leather Man costume." "Uh, yeah, costume."
3. "Well, I figured, what with inflation coming back, an energy crisis, and trouble in Iran, I might as well get used to being Jimmy Carter."
4. "I tell you, this is the last time I let Slipknot rent the ranch house."
5. "So, which Trading Spaces decorator is leading this project?" "The gay one." "Could you narrow that down a little?"
6. "I agree with you, Mrs. Bush. Bob Vila is a hot piece of ass."
7. In the spirit of bi-partisanship, George W. Bush helps Ted Kennedy build a new liquor cabinet.
8. Even after her helmet was knocked off, President Bush refused to intervene in the hammer fight between Laura Bush and Joyce Carol Oates.
9. "So, I said, 'Why not Harriet, she'd make a great justice,' and then... um, George, honey, if you break wind one more time while I'm standing behind you, this hammer is going be embedded in your skull... so, anyway..."
10. George W. Bush admonishes Dale and Boomhower to stop playing around with his tools, as Mrs. Bush challenges a HFH volunteer to a game of strip Boggle.
Link to the Source