1. "I'll have you know I mugged a Kmart clerk for this jacket."
2. Ultimately, it wasn't criticism from the right that sank the nomination, just a few catty remarks from Mr. Blackwell.
3. "Mrs. Bush thought you might be depressed because of the criticism, so she sent you a male stripper. Wanna play with his nightstick?"
4. "Really? If your hand is bigger than your face, it means you have cancer? Let me try that." Whack!
5. "Hey, whassamatter, you mook? Don't you go talkin' 'bout my lady that way! Back off before I bust your thumbs."
6. "Paul Lynde killed himself in a jacket just exactly like that one."
7. "You know, on fashion sense alone, I'm willing to buy that you're another David Souter."
8. "I look at that jacket-scarf combo and think, somewhere, there's a pimp shivering in his air-conditioned Cadillac."
9. "I think I have the perfect accessory for that outfit, a big gold medallion that says'Money Over Bitches.'"
10. "May I presume from the guard posted outside the Vice President's office, the scent of leather and Astro-Glide, and the animal-like grunts and howls coming from inside that Cokie Roberts has dropped by for a nooner?"