1. "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2. Apparently, Papa Smurf had been wrong, dead wrong, about The Fraggles being "effeminate girly-boys who don't know the first damn thing about air support."
3. "Damn you, Janet Reno. Damn you to Hell!"
4. The Blue Man Group does not take kindly to copyright violations.
5. "So, this is hell. Why? Why? Why did I butcher those Jehovah's Witnesses? Why?"
6. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time, we had a hail bomb. And for five hours, I walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinking fraggle body. The smell, you know, that gasoline smell, smells like... victory."
7. Randy Smurf looked at Smurfette'slifeless body, and the unused condom lying on the ground next to him, and thought, "Hey, maybe it's not too late after all."
8. "Effin' UN Peacekeepers. They rape Smurfette, steal all our money, take our drugs, and then ditch like a bitch when the bombs start flying."
9. Matt Groening's Guernica.
P.S. This relates to that whole Smurf/UNICEF Dealie