1. "All right! That Reverend Jones guy brought Kool-Aid!"
2. Hippie funk and Taco Bell --- a lethal cocktail.
3. "My pulse will be quickenin'/With each drop of strychinine/When I'm poisoinin'/Hippies in the Park..."
4. Damn. Where's a Caterpillar bulldozer when the gene pool needs one.
5. And when Geena Davis's 'crotch kicking spree' was over, victims lay scattered on the rain-wet pavement.
Best of Submariner
Just some kids that didn't have dinner with Grandma because they were stoned. Nothing to see here. Just move along...
"It was horrible... She just kept muttering "Bear! There!" and capping one hippie after another."
Best of The Man
Is that a scene from the Million Morons March?
Best of catbat
Tragically, shortly after this photo was taken, a VW bug lost control on the damp pavement, skidding through the party and resulting in several bruises.
Best of Right Wing Animator
All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!
Best of ColoradoPatriot
It's happened: They've finally whined themselves to death.
Best of bubbalove
Atop the White House, the President racked another round into his silenced .50 caliber sniper rifle and slowly scanned the crowd, "Now, where is that damn Sheehan..."
Best of Commadore
Seconds later, hot, steaming asphalt was applied to the street and a bulldozer smoothed out the bumps. Moonbeam would regret holding a protest during road construction.
Got it from here, heard about it at Knowledge Is Power