1. Big Bird salutes the District Attorney after the racketeering charges are dismissed on a technicality.
2. Big Bird lets Al Franken know that stealing money from the boys and girls clubs isn't nice.
3. Today's episode of Sesame Street was brought to you by the letters 'F' and 'U.'
4. Big Bird was extremely pissed off to find out that the hooker he picked up was actually a dude.
5. Big Bird never forgave Bert and Ernie for tricking him into being Grand Marshall at the Pride Parade.
6. Big Bird's drinking problems were well known at the CTW, but the general public only became aware during the procession for Mr Rogers funeral.
7. After Congress eliminated funding for public broadcasting, Sesame Street was taken over by HBO, and the writers reveled in their new, uncensored, freedom of expression.
8. Whenever he goes back to the hood, The Notorious BB tries to keep it real for his homies.
9. "What do I think about the fact that Bill Moyers gets chauffered to work in a Hummer H2 limo and I have to ride in the back seat of a Neon convertible? Let me put it this way."
10. "Hey, Cokie... f--- you!" At first, Big Bird was crushed when Cokie Roberts dumped him to become Dick Cheney's sex toy. Now, he's just bitter.
Hat Tip: Aridog at Discarded Lies