1. The Press Corps following Cindy Sheehan and her fellow travelers finally took up a collection and decided to 'do something about the godawful smell.'
2. "When I bite into the York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation of being doused with cold, grey laundry water from the upper floors of a Calcutta tenement."
3. "Hah! Gotcha! You're all Mormons now!"
4. The coup de grace was the guy who stood up and yelled "Look, it's Hurricane Katrina!"
5. "How else do you expect us to test our theory of E.Coli dispersal in a random population? Look at the bright side, you guys might be the control group."
6. The other Coup de Grace was the guy who screamed out, "Oh, my God, I'm coming!" just before the water hit.
7. "All right, we all showed up. When do we get the free Coors?"
8. "The roof is sinking! Everybody bail!"
9. The following year, the school chose not to contract out to Girls Gone Wild for school pictures.
10. The Bangalore Chapter of Sean Penn's Fan Club is a rather fanatical lot when it comes to following their idol.
Hat Tip: Frank IBC