1. (Taking care of the obscure refrence right off the bat) "Twenty-f*cking five to one/My gamblin' days are done..."
2. "Hey, jack, it looks like your horse is burning oil. Better bring it in the shop."
3. "Smo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ke, on the trotter/A fire in the sky..."
4. "New rule. No Palestinian jockeys."
5. "Did Catherine the Great Die of Spontaneous Human Combustion? Next on History's Mysteries."
6. "Torching the winner's circle is poor sportsmanship, Bart. I don't whether Furious D is rubbing off on you, or vice versa."
7. "On second thought, maybe I'll skip the horse he rode in on and just do him."
8. Wile E. Coyote's plan to create a 'Rocket Horse' by igniting its flatulence failed miserably, of course.
9. They had an understanding. Wilbur kept quiet about Mr. Ed's pyromania, and Mr. Ed kept quiet about the dead hitch-hikers in the crawlspace.
10. Mother's Day 1994: Concerned by unconfirmed reports of child abuse, Janet Reno torches the Kentucky Derby.
Real Caption is here.