1. Due to his ambiguous skin tone, the AP spent hours debating whether he had "looted" the beer, or merely "found" the beer.
2. The carjacking of Homer Simpson.
3. The man would later blame being pulled over for his DUI on "Racial Profiling."
4. The man sat on the hood and pondered his life. "If only I had stayed in school, kept a job, I could have moved into a better neighborhood and looted Sam Adams and Tsingtao into the back of a Volvo Station Wagon."
5. "I should get a gun," the man thought. "I don't want some thieving a-hole to steal this beer from me."
6. "So, was there anything else your mom wanted us to bring?"
7. An engineer looks at this picture and thinks only, "If they had stacked the beer to take maximum advantage of the interior volume of the trunk, they could have easily doubled their haul." *
8. "Delivery for Mr. Kennedy? Mr. Ted Kennedy?"
9. "Man, I tell you what. You don't loot beer, you just borrow it."
10. "G-ddam busybody social-workers callin' me an unfit parent. I'll show 'em. I'll show 'em all!"
* C.J.'s Idea