Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Moron Festival II: The Wrath of Commies
1. Sunflower loved the birds so much, she wore a target on her head.
2. Sunflower tried to work up her courage, "Her boots say 'I like womyn,' but the dress says, 'but maybe this is a phase.' Maybe I should play it safe and see what's available at the NARAL booth."
3. Where's Waldo? I'm thinking he's lying in ditch after those two punk rock chicks rolled him and stole his shirt.
4. (And CJ says) "Yo, Heidi, the freaks here favor the Salvation Army Dumpster diver look, so why don't you march your clodhoppers back to Oktoberfest."
5. Peace activists do not require pheromones to recognize another member of the hive. The reak of bongwater and cat pee is good enough.
6. "Mother Sheehan is being carried away... and so is my heart!"
7. "All right, fine then! Ignore me! Go back to your bourgeois lifestyle with your 'job' and your 'soap' and your 'personal hygiene.'"
8. Wicca is a religion whose tenets include extreme respect for the natural world and dying your hair the color of fiberglass insulation.
9. "Get lost, Amber. When I wear the Germain barmaid outfit, I'm cruising for 'sausage.' Check back when you see me in a Taco Bell uniform."
9. "She's pretty. I think I'll leave the skin on her when I'm done."
From Narley on a Tip From Van Helsing