1. Well, I see someone's not missing out on too many SuperSized Combo Meals on account of the war.
2. Now, we see what Blair would have looked like if The Facts of Life had lasted another season.
3. "...A fat woman came into the shoe store today and asked for something to wear for a walk in the woods. Jokingly I suggested a sandwich sign saying 'Don't shoot, from the front I look human.'"
4. "I'm on a hunger strike for World Peace. Come back in Spring 2008 and see if I'm thinner."
5. Which protest group do you think she's from? I'm guessing M-o-o-o-o-ve-On.
6. If she's with International ANSWER, then the International QUESTION must be: "Can I SuperSize that for you?"
7. Ah, an anti-war protest. The only place on Earth where the smell is better down-wind of the Port-A-Potties.
8. What do you mean she's not that big? There's another moonbat in orbit around her?
9. "Fred Phelps called me a 'hellbound Sapphist' and plunged this cross into my forehead. I know there's a number I should call for this kind of emergency but... it's just gone."
10. Her elastic failed, and people bailed.
From Narley on a Tip From Van Helsing