1. Instead of our usual Caption fodder, Caption This presents a peek into George Michael's subconscious.
2. Federico Fellini's ad campaign for Home Depot played well in the Blue States.
3. The NEA Grant committee was unimpressed. "Can't you crucify the Tidy Bowl Man, or put an American flag on the seat? Throw us a bone, will you?"
4. Now, all Andrew Sullivan had to do was wait for a thirsty dog and his public-sex-bestiality-tearoom fantasy would finally come true.
5. The Designers of the Flight 93 Islamic Crescent Memorial followed up with a design for a Memorial to Gitmo Koran Abuse.
6. The guys who were supposed to bring the giant papier-mache puppetheads just sort of got high and wandered off, so the protestors had to improvise.
7. "Hey, Fellini, you done with that sports page?"
8. Orwell's last unfinished manuscript described a dark, future dystopia where personal privacy had been eliminated, and bowel movements were monitored by yellow jumpsuited "Hygiene Brigades" for duration, size, and quality.
9. "Hey, look, human excrement... and they're protesting something."
10. "Hey, guys, one of the Olson twins just called. She just finished lunch and wants to know if any of you are going to get up soon."
Hat Tip: The Man