Only if the boat were filled with Colt 45.1. Michael Moore's personal assistants bring a light snack between takes of his Hurricane Katrina "documentary."
2. Putting their FEMA Emergency Relief debit cards to work, Tyrone and Leroy round up some buckets to help bail out their flooded homes.
3. "So, I said to him, 'Yeah, I know who you are. And I Am Sam was a g-dd-m piece of crap.' Then, I held his head under the water until the bubbles stopped and took his boat. Want some chicken?"
4. Bad idea: Michael Brown in Charge of Hurricane Relief. Worse idea: Dave Chappelle in charge of hurricane relief.
5. I don't get it. What's so racist about cruising for chicks?
6. "The way we figure it, who's gonna notice one more corpse of an old white guy in a white suit floating in the floodwater."
7. In the Quentin Tarantino version of Moby Dick, Queequeg plugs Ahab in the face with a .45 while reciting the old testament, then takes a boat load of Extra Crispy back into the hood.
8. Unable to get funding from a major studio for a film version of The Old Man and the Sea, the director was forced to resort to Extreme Product Placement.
Hat Tip: Knowledge is Power