1. Do my fingers still smell like Al Sharpton? Yes, they do.
2. "Whew, do you think you drank enough firewater, chief? Try not to breathe near an open flame, okay?"
3. Mother Moonbat becomes an official member of the Village People. Jeff Kay is so jealous.
4. Mother Moonbat flashes back to her night in the 'Love Tent' with Michael Moore. The things that man could do with a feather.
5. "Chief, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, Tuhrayzun Heinz Kerry wants to know if you could run your head-dress over the woodwork?"
6. "Your new name will be, 'Bat Who Barks At Moon.'"
7. "Wow, Al Sharpton sure did take off in a hurry when you invited him into the 'Love Tent.'"
8. "Your new Indian name will be, 'Stinks With Hippies.'"
9. "Get off my ancestors' occupied land and go back to Ireland, you white devil bitch."
10. An Indian pays homage to the white cow held sacred by his people.
11. Obscure Reference Only the Divine Miss M Might Get: The chief wondered if 'Bat Who Barks at Moon' would show pleasant enthusiasm if he mounted her.