Sunday, August 14, 2005
Palestinian 24 hour Party People
1. The George Foreman Grill was a huge success. The Richard Pryor grill, less so.
2. Andrew Sullivan is disappointed once again when his Google Image Search for "Hot men packing wood" returns this.
3. "Very good, Abdul. We'll have you fashioning a crude atlatl in no time."
4. Setting a hot fire in the middle of a desert on a hot afternoon in summertime. Just exactly how inbred is your average Palestinian?
5. Getting Ahmed stoned and convincing him he could eat fire was funny, but when the Aqua Velva on his face went up, it was freakin' hilarious!
6. Nothing like a good old fashioned weenie roast...
7. "We got the fire goin'... has Senator Byrd got the cross ready?"
8. Only you can prevent Groin Fires.
9. Cheap pyrotechnics did not enhance Ahmed's cover of 'My Heart Will Go On.'
10. "And then the pomade on his chest went up like a brush fire, and he was spinning around, yelling 'Put it out! PUT IT OUT!' By Allah, it was the funniest thing I ever seen!"
Hat Tip: Chip (Who suggested the George Foreman angle)