1. "I'm a freak in heat/A dog without warning/My appetite is sex/cos, oh, me so horny/ Oh, me so horny/Oh, me so horny..."
2. "And now a song about the Rolling Stones and how they can kiss my pale white ass!"
3. "Sure, I can do a Red Hot Chili Peppers song... just let me get my sock out."
4. "There is only one river/There is only one sea..." No one noticed the little girl's IV had been knocked out.
5. "I gave my love a cherry / That had no stone / I gave my love a chicken / That had no bones / I gave my love a story / That had no end / I ..." Suddenly, Dick Cheney grabbed the guitar and smashed it against the wall. "Sorry."
6. "Idiots," thought Bush. "How hard can it be to grasp the principle that an amplifier that goes to 11 is one louder than one that only goes to 10?"
7. "...cos, you're too shy shy/Hush hush/Eye to eye/You're too shy shy/hush hush..."
8. Every day, Bush woke up to "I Got You Babe," it was August 30th all over again, and he was stuck in El Mirage. But at least he took the opportunity to learn blues guitar and score with Andie MacDowell.
Hat Tip: The Corner