A Cindy supporter who identified himself as a former "Beatnik." It was Griff’s first encounter with a real, live Beatnik.
1. "Smelly, broke, and haven't worked since the late '60's, but enough about my genitalia. Did I mention I'm a hippie?"
2. "Nah, it's not tie-dyed. Some leftist Kool-Aid drinkers threw up on me."
3. Uncle Jesse found the hippie crowd to be far more tolerant of his special relationship with cousin Daisy.
4. "Wow, this is just like Woodstock for me. Back at Woodstock, I also made pot money by selling low numbers to foot fetishists outside the love tent."
5. Willie Nelson drops by Camp Moonbat to share tax advice with Cindy Sheehan, a.k.a. St. Joan of Crawford.*
* Thank You, Jeff
Patient Zero takes a break from protesting to work on his budding music career.
1. "My Other Guitar is a Syringe... and My Other Hairpiece Is Chartreuse."
2. "Lesbian Seagull/Settle down and rest with me/Fly with me lesbian seagull/To my little nest by the sea ... "
3. "Carrot Top annoying? Are you mad?"
4. "When my brothers and I played cowboys and Indians, I was always the Chinese railroad worker."
5. "That's right, I'm a freak! I look like Frankenfurter with a bad dye job! I snort drain cleaner! That's right, everybody take a big steamy look at the left-wing circus freak!"
6. Paul Schaffer never realized that his night of passion with Ronald McDonald would produce a love child.
7. I'd do a Fifth Element Reference, but did anybody even see that freakin' movie?
Hat Tip: Tony Snow