Friday, August 12, 2005
"..and now, young Hillary, you will die."
1. "Wow! Check out Brigitte Neilson and Anna Nicole Smith. MEEEE-OW!"
2. "... at which time, all the insurgents will have been strung up and gutted and the legitimate Iraqi government... Oh, jeez. My hand motions have hypnotized you idiots again, haven't I? Chickens have more neural complexity than you leftist press hacks!"
3. "Yeah, I kicked Samuel L. Jackson's Jedi ass... and it felt g-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-d."
4. "Oogah Boogah!" Eventually, it became a bigger challenge to make Helen Thomas not wet her pants.
5. "Go ahead, press. Do your worst. I can still get more tail in one night than you do in your best year."
6. "And now, my impression of Ted Kennedy, frantically clawing his way out of the wreckage of Chappaquiddick."
7. His skills as a military administrator were renowned, but Rumsfeld never mastered the concept of "jazz hands."
Hat Tip: Bubbalove