Extry! Extry! Read all about it. Hideous Freaks of Leftism use anti-war excuse to flaunt hideous middle-aged bodies in Bay Area (of course) Freakfest called "Breasts Not Bombs." Caption blogger vomits in disgust, Hat tips: Zombie.
1. "Arrrrgh, my name be Lickbeard the Lesbian Pirate. Arrgh!"
2. Scene from the lost episode of Gilligan's Island in which the Skipper accidentally swallows Mrs. Howell's estrogen.
3. ... And the Number One Sign You Paid Too Much for Your Stippergram..."
4. What? You mean you didn't know Louie Anderson was a gay-lesbian icon?
5. "I happen to be retaining water... specifically, Lake Titicaca."
6. Suicides among gay and lesbian teens tripled when Greta here became the youth counselor.
7. "I'm just waiting for my friends Jamie and Terry and my significant other, Chris."
8. "Sixteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest... would be an infinitely more pleasurable sexual experience then this androgynous freak could offer."
9. "What, you'd rather see me in some hideous orang and red plaid jacket? What kind of a freak do you think I am."
1. "Oh, no, our drummer spontaneously combusted again."
2. "Honey, just because you like to kiss young Arab boys doesn't make you Ricky Martin."
3. Michael McKean tries to pimp Sarah Jessica Parker The sign was apparently meant to imply that her 'Services' were for 'Sale.' Still, no takers.
4. Tyrone, the White, Hippie, Medicated pimp, disciplines one of his ho's with a folk-song about the importance of not holding out on your Mack Daddy.
5. Passersby paid them a dollar a head not to play any Barry Manilow songs.
6. "Hey, it's true. You can sing every Marilyn Manson song to the tune of 'Hello, Dolly."