Wednesday, July 27, 2005
The Prince of Beers
1. "So, Camilla Parker Bowles walks into a bar, and the bartender says, 'Why the long face?'"
2. "To Matt Dillon's underwear, (clink!)"
3. "You know, Camilla, it's a damn good thing our subjects never see you without make-up."
4. News Item: Beer companies have been ordered to hire uglier men for their advertisements in Britain, to avoid making a link between women's boozing and sexual success.
5. "We get checks from the government. And we use them to buy beer."
6. "Well, chaps, I believe I'll have a cold one... and also a beer."
7. "Work, beer, work. damn you!"
8. "... and does Andrew Sullivan know you stole his hat, dear?"