Saturday, July 16, 2005
Palestinian Happy Dance (TM)
1. "The Tank, the tank, the tank is on fire/We don't have no water let the mother-f**ker burn!"
2. "Yo, Kobe, over here, I'm open!"
3. "You see, Ahmed, this is why it is so important to change your transmission fluid every 30,000 miles or three intifadahs.
4. "What the F--K is that little kid with the slingshot using for ammo?"
5. "Then, after the pas de deux we extend, and then Fouetté with arms extended and... Excuse me! SOME of us are trying to practice BALLET here."
6. "Abdul, I know you just to 'wave your hands in the air like you don't care,' but come on, there's people barbecuing in there."
7. "Oh, my... catch me, Ahmed, I'm being overcome by the vapors." "Nice try, Abdul."
8. Goofus throws pebbles at the burning carcass, while Gallant... um, actually, there isn't anyone in the Palestinian Territories who could qualify as Gallant, so never mind.
10. Ahmed is unusually excited to learn that 'Palestine' is an anagram for 'late penis.'
Hat tip: Manker