Something to do with putting on clown make-up and protesting the G-8. How the Hell do I know what their point is? Who the Hell cares? They're clowns.
1. If John Wayne Gacy had been a left-wing icon like Mumia al-Jamal, the New York Times Magazine would have whitewashed his muderous lust for young boys into a quaint shoe fetish.
2. Al Bundy finally snaps.
3. Onlookers prayed for a skateboarder to grind down the Handicapped Access ramp and end the horrible clown's suffering once and for all.
4. In between killing sprees, Pennywise indulges his foot fetish.
5. "Am I a clown? Do I amuse you?"
6. "What do you mean there's no room in the car? There's always room in the car, dammit!"
7. As she lay face down in a pool of her own vomit, Tammy Faye wondered how much lower she could sink.
8. "...and as I lay my glazzies on that horrible smelly old clown the strains of Ludwig Van's glorious Ninth filled my gulliver, O my brothers, and I viddied myself taking a britva to his horrible smelly clown yarbles."
Hat tip: Van Helsing