Wednesday, July 06, 2005
In my family, this is what we call a lightweight.
Hat Tip: American Mind
1. People Unclear on the Concept: Debbie was always told that she looked better after three or four beers.
2. Jenna Bush's Breakfast of Champions.
3. Saw. Ted. Kennedy. In. Speedo. Must. Drink. To. Forget. Must. Drink. To. Forget.
4. "Oh, gross. There's a dead hamster in this one. Oh, what the hell, it's beer."
5. "Ah, alcohol, the cause of ... and the solution to ... all of life's problems."
6. "The terrorists have taken over my stomach and have demanded beer! I will appease them!"
7. "Hey, Kids! Watch Mommy slam!"
8. "Ah, beer... the perfect substitute for... food."
9. "Um, mom, shouldn't you have brought something else to the picnic? Like sandwiches, or hard-boiled eggs. Just sayin'."
10. "Well, Mr. Budweiser, if you truly are the 'President of Beers,' then you can just call me 'Miss Lewinsky.'"
11. The first female Northwest Airlines pilot completes her "Pre-Flight Check."
12. "Well, now that daddy's gone, I guess I'm the man of the house. So, I'm gonna slam some beers, urinate on the drapes, grope my sister-in-law and pass out in the front yard."