Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Dingbat and the Amazing Technicolor Plaid Dreamcoat
1. Yo, Hillary, the Brady Bunch called. They want you to stop rummaging in their dumpster for clothes.
2. And the Partridge Family wants you to stop hanging around in front of their bus.
3. "And since becoming a severed torso, I have gained a new appreciation for the handicapped..."
4. The plaid says 'butch,' but the bright colors say 'femme.' Hillary, once again, tries to have it both ways at the Feminist Womyn's Retreat.
5. You can always tell you're in a gay neighborhood because the graffiti artists use non-serif fonts.
6. "... and if Eleanor Roosevelt were here with us now, she would also agree that Ann Coulter is a hot piece of ass."
7. Having failed to get SondraK's attention by reciting love poetry and throwing heavy objects, Hillary aims for the "Haute Couture WTF" instead.
8. "The jacket was a gift, damn you! If you don't quit humming the theme from "The Brady Bunch" I'm going to shove this mike so far up your ass your spleen will be doing sound checks!"
9. It Takes a Village to Throw Up on My Jacket.
10. "So, just to go over the rules again, a red hankie means you're a butch dom, an orange hankie means you're a submissive femme, and red-and-orange plaid jacket means 'let's have an erotic catfight while listening to Indigo Girls.' "