Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Cowboy and Indian
1. "Hey, guy, I'm hungover too, but showing up with a towel on your head is just rude."
2. "Sorry about your wife, but you know how little kids are with slingshots."
3. "Thank you, Senator Durbin, for explaining your views on infidels and imperialist aggression."
4. "Watch yourself around Rove. He can smell fear... but in your case, the curry breath should mask it pretty effectively."
5. "I hear your religion worships big white cows. Have you met Senator Clinton?"
6. "So, do you do that 'Amazing Karnak' thing? 'Cos that's pretty darn funny."
7. "To make you feel at home at the state dinner, we'll be serving Slurpees, cheese nachos and lottery tickets."
8. "You mean to tell me you never heard of 'Indian wrestling?' Man, your face has got a date with the carpet!"
9. "For the eleventh time, Mr. President, please stop calling me 'Apu.'"
10. "You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... " (Gayest obscure reference ever.)