1. "Hey, why the long face?"
2. "What say we have a few drinks at the bar while we wait for Famine and Pestilence to get here?"
3. "Now do you believe that Hillary is a witch?"
4. Kinky Fetish Day at Disney World always brings out the freaks.
5. "What kind of bastard puts a matter transporter on riding trail. I say we kick Jeff Goldblum's ass right now."
6. "So, are you a gelding or are you just not happy to see me?"
7. "Of course, once we get to Neverland Ranch, we have to stay naked from the waist down."
8. With both of his knights off the table, Dick Cheney's chances of prevailing in Human Chess were perilously slim.
9. "Wow! What are the odds we'd both show up for class pictures wearing white scarves and horse's heads?"
10. "Check it out. Catherine the Great's putting the moves on Bucky."
Racegoers wearing horses heads share a conversation at the Epsom Derby at the Epsom Downs Racecourse, in Epsom, England, Saturday June 4, 2005. (AP Photo/Jane Mingay)