Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Things That Make You Re-Evaluate Your Position on Burqas
I am wondering if this... thing was once somebody's sweet little girl, running to her Daddy clutching fresh-picked field daisies in her outstretched hand.
Somehow, I think not.
1. Man, Tom Cruise has really lost it.
2. How can you tell this was taken in San Francisco? Because the crowd's attention is directed at something even more bizarre behind her.*
3. The following year, the neighborhood association re-evaluated their Christmas Parade plans and went with a more traditional Santa.
4. "Oh, I don't know. I just woke up this morning and decided to set back the Gay Rights Movement 20 years."
5. Heather has two mommies. And now, we know why Heather tied up Billy in the janitor's closet and gave him a stern yet sensual whipping.
6. "Check it, peeps. I got my J-Lo/Uncle Fester vibe workin' for me." **
7. "Now, for all the feminists in the audience, the dom who puts the 'suffer' into 'suffragette,'... Ilsa!"
8. "Rolling, rolling, rolling, keep those lesbos rolling...."
9. "Deutschland! Deustchland! Uber Alles!"
10. "Gosh, Hillary. You really woke up horny today. What were you dreaming about?"
* I borrowed this one from Right Wing Sparkle.
** Note to self: For future reference, please avoid the word "vibe" when captioning something like this.
Hat Tip: SondraK