Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Such an abundance of freaks. Such a shortage of bell towers.
Yeah, nothing makes you want to take someone's cause more seriously than when they colorize their epidermis with colors not found in nature.
1. "Aw, jeez, Edith. There's more colored people moving into the neighborhood."
2. Captain Kirk's illegitimate children show up demanding back child support.
3. "Satan commands thee, more Slim Fast for my bitches!"
4. "Satan Man, Satan Man, doin' the things that Satan can. Eternal damnation -- that's his plan -- Damnin' Man, Satan Man."
5. "Well, if our technicolor skin doesn't convince the fascists of the righteousness of our cause," Moonbeam said, "My stirring rendition of 'I Will Survive' will!"
6. "Don't worry about the guard dogs," Moonbeam said. "Dogs can't see color, so our camouflage should work perfectly."
7. "'Get Thee Behind Me, Satan?' Ha! Nice try, Andrew Sullivan."
8. "Aw, shit, the popsicles are coming to life.These are worst DT's ever."
9. "... and here we see the artist's vision in full flower, as he symbolically demonstrates his belief that Negroes are tormented by tiny 'colored demons' who exhort them to commit crime and pester righteous white women." Guide to the Watercolors of Senator Robert Byrd, Robert Byrd Museum of Art, Robert Byrd, WV.
10. In the Alternate Universe, President Dennis Kucinich and his advisors rally in support of his nominee for Chief Justice, Mumia Al-Jamal.