1. "Hey! Get that cat off the control panel!"
2. "Oh, all right Mr.'Oh-No-that-could-cause-a-meltdown'-Prissy-Pants, we'll just take our kegger to the Employee Lounge."
3. "Okay, I'm sure once I've demonstrated the 'Jump to Conclusions' mat, you won't think it's a stupid idea."
4. "Ha ha! You just said 'nuclear.' It's 'nukular,' dumbass, the 'g' is silent!"
5. "Oh, all right Mr. 'Oh-No-that-could-cause-a-meltdown'-Prissy Pants, we'll just take our dodgeball game to the employee lounge."
6. "You say Skynet has become self aware. Is that a bad thing?"
7. "Well, Cheney thinks Lenny and Carl are, and his gaydar is infallible.
8. "What does it mean when the guy at Reactor Control shouts 'Allah Akbar!' and hits the red button?"
9. "So, you use robots for the dirty and dangerous job of swapping out plutonium fuel rods. Do you ever worry that they will rise up against their human overloads and enslave humanity? 'Cos that'd be just terrible."
10. "Is it safe for those guys to be drinking Pepsi in here?"
U.S. President George W. Bush (L) tours the control room of the Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power plant in Lusby, Maryland June 22. 2005.REUTERS/Jason Reed