1. "I'm comin' Elizabeth!"
2. "I'm a conservative judicial appointee! Booga! Booga! Booga!" Dean looks on as members of the press squeal and dive for cover.
3. "Don't be a fool, Dean. Do what the man says and throw over your wallet and all the dope."
4. Senator Reid has a sudden flashback to the moment he saw Hillary's ass for the first time.
5. "All right! All right! Yes, Senator Byrd was a leader of the Klan, but it wasn't a racist thing. It was... a strange sexual fetish, something every democrat can relate to. I won't go into details, but he owns like ten copies of The Ghost and Mr. Chicken on DVD."
6. "I had a headache earlier, but Tuhrayzuh Heinz Kerry was kind enoug to give me some of her headache medication and now I am a daisy, extending my gentle petals to the morning light. Come, gentle bee, and slake thyself on my generous pollen."
7. "No, this is Hillary's office. Isn't the giant protrait of Bea Arthur a dead giveaway?"
8. "I'm not saying you're an idiot, Senator, I'm just saying most people use string when they make a cat's cradle."
9. "Ten inches senator? Come on, not even Dan Rather would buy that one."
10. "What, no hugs? And you call yourselves the liberal media."
Howard Dean (L), Democratic National Committee Chairman, and Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-NV(AFP/File/Brendan Smialowski)