Tuesday, June 14, 2005
I'll Have What He's Having
1. "See, I told you inviting Monica was a great idea. If she's finished, she can come out from under the table now."
2. Whoops! The table's vibrating. I better set it on low.
3. Hmmm, better have Lucas redo this scene to make it look like Greedo shot first.
4. "Whose foot is that? Barney Frank? Not that there's anything wrong with that."
5. "And then the White Christian says, 'Rectum? Almost killed him!'"
6. "Sorry guys. Scrappleface was a real hoot today."
7. Aw. jeez. Fatass Dean is pretending to 'sneeze' on all the crazy bread so he can keep it for himself.
8. "Hey, Howard, remember that speech in New Hampshire when you were really on fire and said you wanted to kill, skin and eat a Republican right there? Well, guess what?"
9. "Oh, YEAH! Here comes the Prozac!"
10. "Sir, would you like an after dinner mint? It's wafer thin!"
Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean laughs prior to giving the keynote address at the Iowa Democratic Party's Hall of Fame dinner, Saturday, June 11, 2005. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)