1. "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8/Schalmeel,Schlamazel/Hassepfeiffer incorporated..."
2. "You guys are, like totally, the worst red-rover players EVER!"
3. "Come, come, my little droogs, let's getty get to the milk bar before our night of ultraviolence."
4. "Without you guys, coming out of the closet would have been impossible. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Let's go out and buy some pretty things!"
5. "... and now we are going to the place in France where the naked ladies dance."
6. "You just keep pulling those fingers, Jacques. Fischer ate about eight pounds of sausages on the flight in. He can keep it going all day long."
7. "... then, after you threw up all over Swedish Ambassador, you insisted on stirring the punch bowl with 'little Pierre.' Dammit, Jacques, we're just gonna take you home."
8. "Un rectume dit 'quoi!'" "Quoi?" "Exactement."
9. "Gentlemen, could you refrain from speaking German in front of my security detail. It tends to make them wet their pants."
10. "Swing Your Partner/Do-Si-Do/Kick him in the crotch/And Go Cat Go!..."
French President Jacques Chirac,German Chancellor Gerard Schroeder, and German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer at the Elysee Palace in Paris, Friday, June 10, 2005.
Hat Tip: Sharon