Another Gay Republican has tagged me with a a blogger chain letter requiring me to list 10 things I've never done.
10 Things I've Never Done
1. Watched The Wizard of Oz While listening to Dark Side of the Moon to see if they synch up.
2. Filled up the bathtub and then ran the shower so I could pretend I was in a submarine that had taken a hit.
2.5 Okay, I lied, I actually have done #2.
3. Tampered in God's Domain
4. Torn out the still beating heart of my enemy and showed it to him before he died
5. Sold more albums than Elvis or the Beatles
6. Danced With the Devil in the Pale Moonlight (Unless that Naked Midnight Outdoors on Halloween Dance counts)
7. Led a Crack Team of Highly Trained Commandos on a Covert Mission Deep Into Enemy Territory to Rescue a Fallen Comrade
8. Changed my name to an Abstract Symbol Incorporating Male and Female Signs
9. Turned out my own sister for Crack Money
10.Shot a man just to watch him die. [I never get what I really want for Christmas. :-( ]
I am also obligated to tag others, so, I'm picking KONS3RV4TIVE JAY, Pooklekufr, and Youngpundit.