1. "These places are so phony, don't you think?"
2. "Yes, Mrs. Bush, it was me who put blotter acid into the gerbil's water bottle. It's not as cute as Hamster Dance but it's still pretty damn funny, don't you think?"
3. "What do I want to be when I grow up? Same as every girl, a housebound baby-machine in a burlap sack churning out martyrs for the Islamist death cult."
4. "Aisha, you can grow up to be whatever you want. I don't care what your husband says."
5. "You're nice, Mrs Bush. I think I'll kill you last."
6. "Jasmine wouldn't share her crayons, so I gutted her like a fish and stuffed her in her cubbyhole."
7. "That's a lovely bomb-belt, Fatima. Did anyone else bring something for show and tell?"
8. "Yes, Mrs. Bush, they are real. And they are spectacular."
9. "Are you going to shake us down and then paw lewdly at our regular teacher like Mrs. Clinton did?"
10. "Milk and Cookies? You must be joking. On Tuesdays, we always slam a pony keg."
First lady Laura Bush sits down with students at the Om El Kora School in Alexandria, Egypt May 24, 2005. (Reuters)